Hi! It’s Nicole Dean from EasyPLR.com. I hope you’re
having a beautiful day.
One of my “Super Powers” is that I get people to work for
me for free. How? Well, there are a bunch of ways, but
one that works really well is that I hire Interns.
It’s a win-win. They get experience and can ask questions.
I get free help. In fact, most of my interns ask to stay
on well after our 10 week period is done.
The only person that I know that does the intern thing even
better than I do is Kelly McCausey. She’s had up to 10
interns working for her at any given time – and she didn’t
pay a dime.
Her interns are posting on Social Media, blogging on her niche
sites, working on her podcasts and all kinds of fun stuff.
She’s teaching her system this month at Solo Masterminds.
Here’s the link: http://nicoledean.com/likes/sm
You’ll Get Tons of Training, Including -
- Are You Ready To Offer An Internship?
- Planning Out Your Internship
- Promoting Your Internship & Choosing Interns
- Internship Planning Worksheets
- Sample Internship Application Questions
- Sample Internship Advertisement
- Sample Internship Agreement
- Interview With A Successful Intern
Here’s the link again: http://nicoledean.com/likes/sm
As you go through the order process, you’ll have the option
to upgrade to a Platinum membership. I recommend this if
you’re in a position where you want to pick Kelly’s
brain on an ongoing basis in the coaching forum.